REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR
- A valid resale permit for electrical and lighting product
- A wholesale/retail establishment to resell the products to contractors or end users
- At least 2 other references within the Electrical/Lighting industry that you purchase from
1. RETURN POLICY
- Westgate Mfg is committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction. Returns are allowed for any reason on most items within 30 days of purchase with no restocking fees.
- Items must be returned in original packaging, including parts and manuals.
- All items must be returned in new condition, with an RGA form issued by Westgate Mfg. Due to the fluctuating price of copper, all purchases of wires and cable are final.
- Westgate Mfg strives to provide premium quality products that exceed UL standards and consumer expectations. All items are guaranteed for one full year in the case that items are found defective. (See Section 4 for more info on Westgate Mfg’s Product Guarantee.)
2. FREIGHT AND SHIPPING TERMS
- All shipments may be shipped to distributors stock, or any other location within the contiguous United States.
- Freight will be prepaid on each order or back order of $1500.00 or more outside California, delivered to one single location within the contiguous United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).
- Customers may use their own carrier for shipping. Using Westgate “PP & Add” service will include handling charges.
- All items that are available in local stock and are ready to ship or will call the same day. However, Westgate Mfg shall not be held liable for any delay in shipping or handling of goods.
3. PURCHASING TERMS & PRICES
- There is no minimum purchase requirement on orders. Items may be ordered by package quantity or in smaller quantities at no additional charge.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices in Pricebook are for reference only and do not indicate maximum prices. Westgate reserves the right to charge any price based on its sole judgement.
- All prices round up to the nearest cent. Actual invoice prices may vary slightly.
- 30 day credit terms are available to purchasers with approved credit. A 1-½% finance charge per month may be assessed to accounts with past due balances.
- Purchaser will be held responsible for any returned check fees or legal fees due to failure of payment.
- Westgate Mfg reserves the right to refuse credit to anyone.
4. PRODUCT GUARANTEE
- Westgate brand products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship. In the event of any defects, Westgate Mfg promises only to repair or replace the defective products, free of charge. Westgate Mfg’s liability is expressly limited to the cost of the initial product and any consequential damages arising out of the event of a defect are expressly excluded. No labor, shipping, installation, or equipment rental cost will be reimbursed. Product warranty only covers replacement or repair or product, with the same or similar model in stock.
- Westgate Mfg guarantees its products against manufacturing defects for ONE FULL YEAR, provided that the product has been used in accordance with installation standards and the National Electric Code.
- Some products have different guarantee policies. Westgate LED Indoor lighting fixtures are guaranteed for 5 years while LED Outdoor Lighting fixtures are guaranteed for 7 years.
- Our warranty covers our fixtures for the full warranty period AS LONG AS THE FIXTURE WAS PURCHASED FROM AN AUTHORIZED WESTGATE DEALER, and installed in accordance with factory manual and instructions. Products must be inspected for color temp and quality before installation.
5. PRODUCT CHANGES
- The specifications and designs of our products may change in accordance with new codes and standards at any time without notice.
All purchases from Westgate are under this and other terms and conditions instructed by Westgate.
WESTGATE MFG INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED